Sunday, September 25, 2011

Delicious

Dear Allison,
 
I really want to try making a caramel corn pie, but this cyber bully I know says I probably can't do it and that it will be gross.  How can I invent a recipe for a delicious caramel corn pie and put that naysayer in his place?
 
Signed,
Sweetie Pie

Dear Sweetie Pie,

First of all, add a lot of sugar.  Second of all, my dad is a naysayer, so I kind of know how to deal with them.  Make sure you test the filling to make sure it really is good, then make the pie and rub it in the naysayer's face that it really is good.  Do not share with the naysayer.  Have a positive day making a pie with your family, while that naysayer sits around all day being negative.  That is all I have.


Be Back Soon,
Allison

1 comment:

  1. Dear Allison - I love your answer! And I like the idea of rubbing the pie in the naysayer's face - for REAL!! Ha ha ha!

    ReplyDelete