Sunday, September 25, 2011

Cats Galore

Dear Allison,
My problem is that I really want another kitty, but my mom won't give me one.  We already have two cats.  How can I convince my mom to let us have one more?
 
Signed,
Meow the Cat

Dear Cat,

I know that you are an incredible artist, so perhaps you could draw a few pictures and paint a few too, and sell them on your street to get enough money to buy a new cat.  This would show your parents that you really mean that you want one.  This might give you shocking flashes of the future, but you might want to wait until one dies of an old age.  Then you could get another one, and your family would still have two.  Or perhaps you could try getting another dog.  Or, if you really want to have three cats at one time, you could promise to help with some of the chores that need to be done if you have cats at all.  That's all I have.


Be Back Soon,
Allison

1 comment:

  1. What a great answer! Lot's of options to choose from. Good job, Allison!

    ReplyDelete