Sunday, September 25, 2011

Science Class

Dear Allison,

I am a 15 year old boy. There's this girl that sits in front of me in science class. She is really cute. Sometimes I pull her long blonde hair a little bit, just kidding around. She turns around and acts mad, but maybe she's not, really. Do you think she likes me?

Gotta Crush


Dear Gotta Crush,

I usually know about girls, since I am one and I grew up around them too.  If she likes you she will act like you are a good friend.  But some girls don't work that way.  Besides, I am not a teenager so I cannot tell you that for sure.  If all you do is pull on her hair, it's not going to get you anywhere.  Instead, perhaps try talking to her about what she likes.  After all, girls love talking about themselves.  Make a joke once in awhile, but don't make a long, desperate chain of jokes every time.  Just ask her questions and let her talk about herself the rest of the time.  That's all I have.


Be Back Soon,


Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment