Monday, September 26, 2011

Happy Birthday

Dear Allison,

I have a grand daughter who will be turning 11 next week. I know I will get her some nail polish that she wants, but have no other ideas. She is just now getting in to hip hop dancing. She likes Justin Beaber, Miley Cyrus and other popular singers. (don't know if I spelled those correctly) Any ideas? 

Thanks!!! Karen


Dear Karen,

At any Claire's Boutique you can find all sorts of Justin Bieber stuff.  And half of the fun of hip hop dancing is wearing cool, tricked out, neon, colorful clothes and accessories including fake, dyed hair on barrettes.  Selena Gomez is popular.  I'm sure you could find something about her just by strolling any store that's popular.  That is all I have.

Be Back Soon,
Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment